Department of Economics Ahvaz, Iran
Shahid Chamran University
RePEc:edi:descuir (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mansouri, Amin & Afghah, Morteza & Hoshdari, Maryam, 2022. "Modeling the Impact of the Corona Pandemic on the Production of Industries: Application of Wavelet Analysis in Selected Industries of Tehran Stock Exchange," Quarterly Journal of Applied Theories of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Management and Business, University of Tabriz, vol. 9(1), pages 175-206, June.
- Amin Mansouri & Abdolmajid Ahangari, 2020. "The Impact of Neighborhood on Iran’s Intra-Industry Trade (A Spatial Panel Econometric Approach)," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 24(1), pages 19-39, Winter.
- Amin Mansouri & Mansour Zarra-Nezhad, 2018. "The Impact of Maritime Transportation Instability on International Trade Instability: Combination Spatial Panel data Econometric Approach and Wavelet Smoothing," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 22(3), pages 643-668, Summer.
- Morteza Afghah & Aziz Arman & Amin Mansouri, 2014. "The Effectiveness of Socio-Demographical Effects on Least Subsistence and Estimating Poverty Line of Iran Urban Areas by Using Panel ELES," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(6), pages 335-348.
- Morteza Afghah & Amin Mansouri, 2014. "Estimate of Poverty Line and Analyze of Poverty Indices in Iran (1982-2007)," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(11), pages 1502-1514.
- Mansour Zarra-Nezhad & Amin Mansouri, 2014. "Impact of Spatial Effect on Volatility of Trade," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(7), pages 358-368.
- Hassan Farazmand & Amin Mansouri & Morteza Afghah, 2014. "Choosing the Best Type of Wavelet: Case Study-Business Cycle in Iran," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(5), pages 293-314.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Amin Mansouri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.