|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|GSM London Meridian House Royal Hill Greenwich London SE10 8RD|
Greenwich School of Management (GSM London)London, United Kingdom
: 020 8516 7800
Meridian House, Royal Hill, Greenwich, London SE10 8RD
RePEc:edi:gsmlouk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sibly, Hugh & Marsden, Ann, 2008. "A Taxonomy of Monopolistic Pricing," Working Papers 7339, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Sep 2008.
- Ann Marsden & Hugh Sibly, 2011. "An Integrated Approach to Teaching Price Discrimination," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 10(2), pages 75-90.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ann Marsden & Hugh Sibly, 2011.
"An Integrated Approach to Teaching Price Discrimination,"
International Review of Economic Education,
Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 10(2), pages 75-90.
- Tatyana Netseva-Porcheva, 2013. "Application of the Price Discrimination in Marketing," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 3, pages 51-63, September.
- Omer GOKCEKUS & Kevin BENGYAK, 2015. "Learning Heckscher-Ohlin Model in Five Easy Steps," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 137-143, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ann Marsden should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.