[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sara Maddaloni to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL)Milano, Italy
RePEc:edi:csilmit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sara Colautti & Mauro Spinelli & Michela Amico, 2014. "The office furniture market in Asia Pacific," CSIL reports S23, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Aurelio Volpe & Sara Maddaloni, 2011. "Furniture distribution in China," CSIL reports S59, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Sara Paoletti & Mauro Spinelli & Michela Amico & Sara Maddaloni, 2010. "The European market for seating," CSIL reports EU18, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Sara Paoletti & Mauro Spinelli & Sara Maddaloni, 2010. "The office furniture market in Russia and Ukraine," CSIL reports S32, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Aurelio Volpe & Sara Maddaloni, 2010. "The Italian contract market. Furniture and interiors," CSIL reports IT37, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Aurelio Volpe & Sara Maddaloni, 2010. "Textiles and leather coverings for the European furniture market," CSIL reports EU19, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Sara Paoletti & Sara Maddaloni, 2009. "The office and contract furniture market in the United Arab Emirates," CSIL reports S47, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sara Maddaloni should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.