Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche Udine, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Università degli Studi di Udine
RePEc:edi:dsudiit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- S. Coronella & A. Lombrano & L. Zanin, 2013. "State accounting innovations in pre-unification Italy," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Alessandro Lombrano & Luca Zanin, 2013. "IPSAS and local government consolidated financial statements—proposal for a territorial consolidation method," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 429-436, November.
- Alessandro Lombrano & Mario Ianniello, 2010. "The Failure of External Control on Public Utilities," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(1), pages 229-245, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- S. Coronella & A. Lombrano & L. Zanin, 2013.
"State accounting innovations in pre-unification Italy,"
Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Giovanni Gregorini, 2016. "Accounting, Charities and local government in modern Italy: the case of the Congrega della carit? apostolica in Brescia," CONTABILIT? E CULTURA AZIENDALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 7-43.
- Enrico Guarini & Francesca Magli & Alberto Nobolo, 2018. "Accounting for community building: the municipal amalgamation of Milan in 1873–1876," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1-2), pages 5-30, May.
- Maran, Laura & Bracci, Enrico & Funnell, Warwick, 2016. "Accounting and the management of power: Napoleon’s occupation of the commune of Ferrara (1796–1799)," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 60-78.
- Alessia Patuelli & Jonida Carungu, 2016. "Accounting research trends during the last 20 years: evidence from Italy," CONTABILIT? E CULTURA AZIENDALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 65-85.
- Alessandro Lombrano & Luca Zanin, 2013.
"IPSAS and local government consolidated financial statements—proposal for a territorial consolidation method,"
Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 429-436, November.
- Cristian Carini & Laura Rocca & Claudio Teodori & Monica Veneziani, 2017. "The Reporting Entity in Private-Public Accounting Harmonisation. Is Control Enough for the Local Government Consolidated Financial Statements?," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(1), pages 5-29.
- Paolo Biancone & Silvana Secinaro & Valerio Brescia, 2016. "The Popular Financial Reporting: Focus on Stakeholders—The first European Experience," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(11), pages 115-115, October.
- Andreea CIRSTEA & Stefan Dragos CIRSTEA, 2015. "A Brief Analysis Of Public Sector Consolidated Financial Statements Researches," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 93-99, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alessandro Lombrano should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.