|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economics Arad, Romania
Universitatea Aurel Vlaicu din Arad
: +4 0257-280.679
Bd. Revolutiei 77, Arad
RePEc:edi:feuavro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ramona Lile & Adrian Lile, 2011. "Values Of Organizational Culture In Public Order Institutions," International Conference Modern Approaches in Organisational Management and Economy, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(1), pages 258-265, November.
- Ramona Lile, 2011. "Tqm And Six Sigma In Romanian Organizations," International Conference Modern Approaches in Organisational Management and Economy, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(1), pages 266-270, November.
- LILE Ramona & HANGANU Silvia, 2010. "Leadership in Opposition to Facilitating Change for the Romanian Organizations," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1102-1106, May.
- Hanganu Silvia & Lile Ramona, 2010. "Achievements and Prospects of Higher Education in Romania," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1059-1063, May.
- Monica BÎJA & Ramona LILE, 2009. "Marketing Budget During The Economic Crisis Period In Romania," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 9(1(9)), pages 177-181, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ramona Lile should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.