(56%) Center for Economic Policy Kowloon, Hong Kong
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
RePEc:edi:ceusthk (more details at EDIRC)
(42%) College of Business Shenzhen, China
Southern University of Science and Technology
RePEc:edi:cbstccn (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Institute for Economics and Social Research Guangzhou, China
RePEc:edi:iejincn (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) College of Economics Shenzhen, China
RePEc:edi:ifszucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lin, B. & Lin, Z. & Zhang, Y.Y. & Liu, W., 2018. "The Impact of New Rural Pension Scheme on the Rural Elderly in China: Evidences of Regional Differences in Formal and Informal Labor Supply," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275997, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sweet, R. & Lin, Z., 1999. "Union Membership and Apprenticeship Completion," Training Matters: Working Paper Series 99-06, Training Matters and the Centre for Research on Work and Society..
- Lin, Z., 1995. "La mobilite interprovinciale de la main-d'oeuvre au Canada: le role de l'assurance-chomage et l'aide sociale," Papers 26, Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources.
- Lin, Z. & Manz, D. H., 1992. "Optimal operation of irrigation canal systems using nonlinear programming - Dynamic simulation model," IWMI Books, Reports H022427, International Water Management Institute.
- Gordon, D.V. & Lin, Z. & Osberg, L. & Phipps, S., 1992.
"Predicting Probabilities: Inherent and Sampling Variability in the Estimation of Discrete-Choice Model,"
136, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Gordon, Daniel V, et al, 1994. "Predicting Probabilities: Inherent and Sampling Variability in the Estimation of Discrete-Choice Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(1), pages 13-31, February.
- D. Wragg & Q. Liu & Z. Lin & V. Riggio & C. A. Pugh & A. J. Beveridge & H. Brown & D. A. Hume & S. E. Harris & I. J. Deary & A. Tenesa & J. G. D. Prendergast, 2020. "Using regulatory variants to detect gene–gene interactions identifies networks of genes linked to cell immortalisation," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Fong, K.F. & Lee, C.K. & Lin, Z., 2019. "Investigation on effect of indoor air distribution strategy on solar air-conditioning systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 413-421.
- Liang, Z. & Chen, H. & Chen, S. & Lin, Z. & Kang, C., 2019. "Probability-driven transmission expansion planning with high-penetration renewable power generation: A case study in northwestern China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 255(C).
- L. Schmitz & D. P. Fulton & E. Ruskov & C. Lau & B. H. Deng & T. Tajima & M. W. Binderbauer & I. Holod & Z. Lin & H. Gota & M. Tuszewski & S. A. Dettrick & L. C. Steinhauer, 2016. "Suppressed ion-scale turbulence in a hot high-β plasma," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Z. Lin & C. R. Burn & F. Niu & J. Luo & M. Liu & G. Yin, 2015. "The Thermal Regime, including a Reversed Thermal Offset, of Arid Permafrost Sites with Variations in Vegetation Cover Density, Wudaoliang Basin, Qinghai‐Tibet Plateau," Permafrost and Periglacial Processes, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(2), pages 142-159, April.
- Z. Y. Peng & Z. Lin & X. B. Li, 2013. "Semistrict -Preinvexity and Optimality in Nonlinear Programming," Abstract and Applied Analysis, Hindawi, vol. 2013, pages 1-7, May.
- Chow, T.T. & Bai, Y. & Fong, K.F. & Lin, Z., 2012. "Analysis of a solar assisted heat pump system for indoor swimming pool water and space heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 309-317.
- Chow, T.T. & Pei, G. & Fong, K.F. & Lin, Z. & Chan, A.L.S. & He, M., 2010. "Modeling and application of direct-expansion solar-assisted heat pump for water heating in subtropical Hong Kong," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 643-649, February.
- Fong, K.F. & Lee, C.K. & Chow, T.T. & Lin, Z. & Chan, L.S., 2010. "Solar hybrid air-conditioning system for high temperature cooling in subtropical city," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2439-2451.
- Chow, T.T. & Chan, A.L.S. & Fong, K.F. & Lin, Z. & He, W. & Ji, J., 2009. "Annual performance of building-integrated photovoltaic/water-heating system for warm climate application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(5), pages 689-696, May.
- Chow, T.T. & Fong, K.F. & Chan, A.L.S. & Lin, Z., 2006. "Potential application of a centralized solar water-heating system for a high-rise residential building in Hong Kong," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 42-54, January.
- S. Liu & Z. Lin, 2006. "Modulation of photonic band structures with dielectric anisotropy," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 53(3), pages 301-306, October.
- Z. Lin, 2005. "Essential Components of the Set of Weakly Pareto-Nash Equilibrium Points for Multiobjective Generalized Games in Two Different Topological Spaces," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 387-405, February.
- Z. Lin & X. Wang, 2004. "A Functional Limit Theorem for Observations That Change with Time," Journal of Theoretical Probability, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 887-903, October.
- Z. Lin, 2003. "Chinese bookkeeping systems: a study of accounting adaptation and change," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 83-98.
- Moskowitz, J.M. & Lin, Z. & Hudes, E.S., 2000. "The impact of workplace smoking ordinances in California on smoking cessation," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 90(5), pages 757-761.
- Z. Lin & Y. Li, 1999. "Homotopy Method for Solving Variational Inequalities," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 207-218, January.
- Hu, T.-W. & Lin, Z. & Keeler, T.E., 1998. "Teenage smoking, attempts to quit, and school performance," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 88(6), pages 940-943.
- Clayton, S. & Yang, H. & Guan, J. & Lin, Z. & Wang, R., 1993. "Hepatitis B control in China: Knowledge and practices among village doctors," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 83(12), pages 1685-1688.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zeteng Lin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.