|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Ploieşti, Romania
Universitatea Petrol-Gaze din Ploieşti
: +40 244 575771
+40 244 575771
B-dul Bucureşti, nr.39, Ploiesti, 2000
RePEc:edi:feupgro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Lazar Cornel & Lazar Mirela, 2014. "Unfavourable Evolutions In The Forest Exploitation In Romania,After 1990," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 131-136, May.
- Lazar Mirela & Lazar Cornel, 2013. "The Impact Of The Financial And Economic Crisis On The Evolution And Structure Of Unemployment In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 90-96, June.
- Mirela LAZAR & Cornel LAZAR, 2011. "Human Development in Romania in the Context of the New Methodological Approaches (English version)," Revista de cercetare si interventie sociala, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 33, pages 141-150, June.
- Cornel LAZAR & Mirela LAZAR, 2011. "Particularities and Changes in the Confessional Structure of the Population of Romania after 1990 (English version)," Revista de cercetare si interventie sociala, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 35, pages 46-60, December.
- Cornel Constantin LAZAR & Mirela LAZAR, 2010. "The Local Budget, Support For Sustainable Development – Case Study: The Local Budget Of The Municipality Of Ploiesti," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 10(1(11)), pages 201-209, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mirela Lazar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.