The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrus Kotri to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Majandusteaduskond Tartu, Estonia
RePEc:edi:febutee (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andrus Kotri, 2006. "Analyzing Customer Value Using Conjoint Analysis: The Example Of A Packaging Company," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 46, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Andrus Kotri & Jim Mourey, 2012. "Identifying customer value in emerging markets via conjoint analysis: a case study of an Estonian packaging company," International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 49-68.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andrus Kotri, 2006.
"Analyzing Customer Value Using Conjoint Analysis: The Example Of A Packaging Company,"
University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series
46, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Dimas Maulana & Sudarso Kaderi Wiryono & Mustika Sufiati Purwanegara, 2019. "Investigating Consumer Preference in Banking Services: A Conjoint Analysis Study," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 187-197.
- Minjung Kwak, 2021. "Monte Carlo Simulation of the Effect of Heterogeneous Too-Cheap Prices on the Average Price Preference for Remanufactured Products," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-11, August.
- Dian Palupi Restuputri & Ayun Fridawati & Ilyas Masudin, 2022. "Customer Perception on Last-Mile Delivery Services Using Kansei Engineering and Conjoint Analysis: A Case Study of Indonesian Logistics Providers," Logistics, MDPI, vol. 6(2), pages 1-16, April.
- Wittmer, Andreas & Rowley, Edward, 2014. "Customer value of purchasable supplementary services: The case of a European full network carrier's economy class," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 17-23.
- Gabriela D. Oliveira & Luis C. Dias, 2020. "The potential learning effect of a MCDA approach on consumer preferences for alternative fuel vehicles," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 293(2), pages 767-787, October.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2006-12-22
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrus Kotri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.