Dmitry Nikolaevich Karpukhin
(Дмитрий Николаевич Карпухин)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute of Economics Moscow, Russia
Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
: +7 499 129-0609
+7 499 724-1409
32, Nakhimovsky prospect, 117418, Moscow
RePEc:edi:derasru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- D. Karpukhin & L. Rzhanitsyna, 1991. "Wages in Science," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(12), pages 77-82.
- B. Braginskii & D. Karpukhin, 1962. "Using Economic-Statistical Methods of Analysis for Computing the Prospective Growth of Labor Productivity (1)," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 46-53.
- D. Karpukhin, 1962. "Labor Productivity in the USSR and the USA," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(5), pages 54-62.
- D. Karpukhin, 1960. "Relationship Between the Increase in Labor Productivity and Wages in the Seven-Year Plan Period," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 25-30.
- D. Karpukhin, 1959. "Electrification of the National Economy and Increase in the Productivity of Social Labor," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 20-26.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dmitry Nikolaevich Karpukhin
(Дмитрий Николаевич Карпухин) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.