|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department London, United Kingdom
London School of Economics (LSE)
: +44 (0)20 7955 7545
+44 (0)20 7831 1840
Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
RePEc:edi:edlseuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Xavier Debrun & Radhicka Kapoor, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Stability; Automatic Stabilizers Work, Always and Everywhere," IMF Working Papers 10/111, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Xavier Debrun & Radhicka Kapoor, 2010.
"Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Stability; Automatic Stabilizers Work, Always and Everywhere,"
IMF Working Papers
10/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Dionysios K. Solomos & Dimitrios N. Koumparoulis, 2013. "Financial Sector and Business Cycles Determinants in the EMU: An Empirical Approach (1996-2011)," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 34-58.
- Agnes Benassy-Quere, 2016. "Euro-Area Fiscal Stance: From Theory to Practical Implementation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6040, CESifo Group Munich.
- Reicher, Claire, 2014.
"Systematic fiscal policy and macroeconomic performance: A critical overview of the literature,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2014-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Reicher, Claire, 2014. "Systematic fiscal policy and macroeconomic performance: A critical overview of the literature," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-37.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Morten Rasmussen & Oliver Röhn, 2015.
"Economic resilience: what role for policies?,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
1251, OECD Publishing.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Morten Rasmussen & Oliver Röhn, 2016. "Economic Resilience: What Role for Policies?," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 1-44, June.
- Landais, Bernard, 2011.
"Conduite et efficacité de la politique économique : les leçons de la crise
[Management and Efficiency of the Economic Policies : The Crisis' Lessons"]," MPRA Paper 31223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charl Jooste & Marina Marinkov, 2012. "South Africa'S Transition To A Consolidated Budget," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(2), pages 181-199, June.
- Stevan Luković, 2014. "The Role Of The Automatic Stabilizers In Modern Economy," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Kuncoro Haryo, 2016. "The Credibility of Fiscal Rules Policy and Business Cycle Volatility," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 63(2), pages 209-224, June.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2012. "Financial Integration and Fiscal Policy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 805-822, November.
- Cerón, Juan A., 2012. "La respuesta de la política fiscal a la actividad económica en los países desarrollados/Fiscal policy reaction to economic activity in developed countries," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 369(32)-369, Abril.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Annalisa Fedelino, 2010. "Automatic Stabilizers and the Size of Government; Correcting a Common Misunderstanding," IMF Working Papers 10/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Hossein Askari & Abbas Mirakhor, 2014. "Risk sharing, public policy and the contribution of Islamic finance," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(271), pages 345-379.
- Steffen Elstner & Henrike Michaelis & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2016.
"Das leere Versprechen der aktiven Konjunktursteuerung
[The Empty Promises of Active Economic Fine-Tuning]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 96(8), pages 534-540, August.
- Magdalena RĂDULESCU, 2011. "The Efficiency of the Fiscal Policy in the EU and Its Role in the Economic Recovery by Attracting FDIs," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-23, December.
- Reicher, Claire, 2014. "A set of estimated fiscal rules for a cross-section of countries: Stabilization and consolidation through which instruments?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 184-198.
- -, 2018. "Fiscal Panorama of Latin America and the Caribbean 2018: public policy challenges in the framework of the 2030 Agenda," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 43406 edited by Eclac.
- Fatás Antonio & Mihov Ilian, 2012. "Fiscal Policy as a Stabilization Tool," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-68, October.
- Shaig Adigozalov & Vugar Rahimov, 2015. "Institutional Quality, Cyclicality of Macroeconomic Policies and the Effects of Macroeconomic Shocks: Evidence from Transition Economies," IHEID Working Papers 23-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Nicolae Bogdan Ianc, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Fdi And Macroeconomic Stabilization," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 18, pages 131-146, December.
- Solomos, Dionysios & Papageorgiou, Theofanis & Koumparoulis, Dimitrios, 2012. "Financial Sector and Business Cycles Determinants in the EMU context: An Empirical Approach (1996-2011)," MPRA Paper 43858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2010. "The Growth-Inequality Tradeo in the Design of Tax Structure: Evidence from a Large Panel of Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1320, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Reicher, Christopher Phillip, 2013. "A set of estimated fiscal rules for a cross section of countries: Stabilization and consolidation through which instruments?," Kiel Working Papers 1850, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Filippo Gori & Mikkel Hermansen & Oliver Röhn, 2017. "Strengthening economic resilience: Insights from the post-1970 record of severe recessions and financial crises," OECD Economic Policy Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
- Xavier Debrun & Radhicka Kapoor, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Stability: New Evidence and Policy Implications," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(2), pages 69-101, July.
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Rieth, Malte, 2011. "Labour tax progressivity and output volatility: evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper Series 1380, European Central Bank.
- Giorgio Motta & Patrizio Tirelli, 2012.
"Optimal Simple Monetary and Fiscal Rules under Limited Asset Market Participation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(7), pages 1351-1374, October.
- Giorgio Motta & Patrizio Tirelli, 2011. "Optimal Simple Monetary and Fiscal Rules under Limited Asset Market Participation," Working Papers 204, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea & Moussé Sow, 2017.
"Is fiscal policy always counter- (pro-) cyclical? The role of public debt and fiscal rules,"
- Combes, Jean-Louis & Minea, Alexandru & Sow, Moussé, 2017. "Is fiscal policy always counter- (pro-) cyclical? The role of public debt and fiscal rules," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 138-146.
- Stoian, Andreea & Obreja Brasoveanu, Laura & Dumitrescu, Bogdan & Brasoveanu, Iulian, 2015. "Empirical study on the determinants of fiscal vulnerability: evidence for the European Union," MPRA Paper 65063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Weeks, 2013. "Euro Crises and Euro Scams: Trade not Debt and Deficits Tell the Tale," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(69), pages 7-36, December.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2016. "Economic Volatility and Sovereign Yields’ Determinants: a Time-Varying Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Koester, Gerrit B. & Priesmeier, Christoph, 2015. "The Timing and Responsiveness of Fiscal Policy over the Business Cycle in Germany," MPRA Paper 68412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Rossmann & Christa Schlager, 2012. "Budgetpolitik in Österreich vor und nach der Finanz- und Wirtschaftskrise," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 38(2), pages 248-272.
- Riaz, Nimra & Munir, Kashif, 2016. "Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Stability in South Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 74247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Radhicka Kapoor should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.