Miguel A. Jaramillo Franco
|Last Name:||Jaramillo Franco|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamento Académico de Economía Lima, Peru
Universidad del Pacífico
RePEc:edi:deiuppe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jaramillo Franco, Miguel & Serván Lozano, Sergio, 2012. "Modeling exchange rate dynamics in Peru: A cointegration approach using the UIP and PPP," MPRA Paper 70772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Luis Bonifaz & Miguel A. Jaramillo, 2010.
"Efficiency analysis for Peruvian electricity distribution sector : inefficiency’s explicative factors. A study for 2000-2008,"
10-04, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
repec:pai:wpaper:11-00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Desarrollo de la infraestructura y reducciÃ³n de la pobreza: el caso peruano
by Maximo Rossi in Wikiprogress América Latina on 2012-01-06 02:27:00
- Jaramillo Franco, Miguel & Serván Lozano, Sergio, 2012.
"Modeling exchange rate dynamics in Peru: A cointegration approach using the UIP and PPP,"
70772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid, Abdul & Saedan, Mashael, 2013.
"Financial Crisis and Exchange Rates in Emerging Economics: An Empirical Analysis using PPP-UIP-Framework,"
49832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Rashid, 2013. "Financial crisis and exchange rates in emerging economies: An empirical analysis using PPP-UIP-Framework," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 9(4), pages 86-96, December.
- Rashid, Abdul & Saedan, Mashael, 2013. "Financial Crisis and Exchange Rates in Emerging Economics: An Empirical Analysis using PPP-UIP-Framework," MPRA Paper 49832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Miguel A. Jaramillo Franco should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.