The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Insong Jang to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
National Assembly Budget Office Seoul, South Korea
Government of South Korea
RePEc:edi:nabgvkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Insong Jang, 2001. "Forward Looking Behavior And Empirical Household Consumption Function," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jang, I., 1998. "Nonparametric Analysis of Cross Section Labor Supply Curves," Discussion Paper Serie A 586, University of Bonn, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jang, I., 1998.
"Nonparametric Analysis of Cross Section Labor Supply Curves,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
586, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Volker Grossmann, 2003. "A Note on Redistributive Taxation, Labor Supply, and National Income," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 2(1), pages 39-48, April.
- Heinz Handler & Andreas Knabe & Bertrand Koebel & Margit Schratzenstaller & Sven Wehke, 2005. "The Impact of Public Budgets on Overall Productivity Growth," WIFO Working Papers 255, WIFO.
- Anil Kumar, 2012.
"Nonparametric estimation of the impact of taxes on female labor supply,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 415-439, April.
- Kumar, Anil, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of the impact of taxes on female labor supply," Working Papers 0505, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kumar, Anil, 2008. "Labor supply, deadweight loss and tax reform act of 1986: A nonparametric evaluation using panel data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 236-253, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Insong Jang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.