(87%) Ekonomická Fakulta České Budĕjovice, Czech Republic
Jihočeská Univerzita v Českých Budĕjovicích
Studentská 13, 370 05 České Budĕjovice
RePEc:edi:efjcucz (more details at EDIRC)
(13%) Ústav teorie informace a automatizace (ÚTIA) Praha, Czech Republic
Akademie věd České Republiky
: +420 2 66052400
+420 2 86890449
182 08 Prague 8, Pod vodarenskou vezi 4
RePEc:edi:utacacz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Michal Houda & Vlasta Kaňková, 2012. "Empirical Estimates in Economic and Financial Optimization Problems," Bulletin of the Czech Econometric Society, The Czech Econometric Society, vol. 19(29).
- Michal Houda, 2007. "Role of Dependence in Chance-constrained and Robust Programming," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(4), pages 111-120.
- Michal Houda, 2005. "Using Metrics in Stability of Stochastic Programming Problems," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(1), pages 128-134.
- Michal Houda, 2002. "Probability metrics and the stability of stochastic programs with recourse," Bulletin of the Czech Econometric Society, The Czech Econometric Society, vol. 9(17).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Michal Houda & Vlasta Kaňková, 2012.
"Empirical Estimates in Economic and Financial Optimization Problems,"
Bulletin of the Czech Econometric Society,
The Czech Econometric Society, vol. 19(29).
- Vlasta Kaňková, 2013. "Risk Measures in Optimization Problems via Empirical Estimates," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 7(3), pages 162-177, November.
- Vlasta Kaňková, 2016. "A remark on multiobjective stochastic optimization via strongly convex functions," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(2), pages 309-333, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michal Houda should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.