Michael Robert Hellstern
Economics Department Williamstown, Massachusetts (United States)
RePEc:edi:edwilus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Stephen Sheppard & Michael Hellstern, 2014. "Fatal Attraction: health care agglomeration and its consequences," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-05, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Nov 2014.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stephen Sheppard & Michael Hellstern, 2014.
"Fatal Attraction: health care agglomeration and its consequences,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2014-05, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Nov 2014.
- Shoshana Y Kahana & Richard A Jenkins & Douglas Bruce & Maria I Fernandez & Lisa B Hightow-Weidman & Jose A Bauermeister & Adolescent Medicine Trials Network for HIV/AIDS Interventions, 2016. "Structural Determinants of Antiretroviral Therapy Use, HIV Care Attendance, and Viral Suppression among Adolescents and Young Adults Living with HIV," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(4), pages 1-19, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2015-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2015-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2015-01-03. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael Robert Hellstern should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.