[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Chris Hector to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Department of Economics Hamilton, New Zealand
Waikato Management School
University of Waikato
: (647) 838-4045
Private Bag 3105, Hamilton
RePEc:edi:dewaknz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- John Gibson & Chris Hector & Trinh Le, 2008. "The Distributional Impact of KiwiSaver Incentives," Working Papers in Economics 08/02, University of Waikato.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- John Gibson & Chris Hector & Trinh Le, 2008.
"The Distributional Impact of KiwiSaver Incentives,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/02, University of Waikato.
- John Gibson, 2008.
"The Rising Public Sector Pay Premium in the New Zealand Labour Market,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/16, University of Waikato.
- John Gibson, 2009. "The rising public sector pay premium in the New Zealand labour market," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 255-261.
- Carla A. Houkamau & Chris G. Sibley, 2017. "Cultural Connection Predicts Perceptions of Financial Security for Māori," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 395-412, August.
- John Gibson, 2008. "The Rising Public Sector Pay Premium in the New Zealand Labour Market," Working Papers in Economics 08/16, University of Waikato.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chris Hector should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.