Harilaos F Harissis
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Ελεγκτικό Συνέδριο(Hellenic Court of Audit) http://www.elsyn.gr
School of Management and Economics
Technological Educational Institute of Crete
+30 281 0379328
+30 281 0379328
P.O. Box 1939 IRAKLIO, GR 710 04
RePEc:edi:smtecgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Theodoros Stamatopoulos & Harilaos Harissis, 2010. "Exchange rate pass-through, exchange rate disconnect and exchange rate regimes," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7), pages 717-722.
- Harilaos F. Harissis & Andreas Merikas & Stanley Mutenga & Sotiris K. Staikouras, 2009. "Universal banks and stock-market reaction: Some evidence from major announcements," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 244-260, May.
- Harissis H. & Mesomeris S. & Staikouras S., 2001. "Long-Term Trends and Short-Run Dynamics in International Stock Markets," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 103-120, July - De.
- Harissis, H., 2000. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: A Review Of The Issues," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 111-130, July - De.
- Harissis, H.F., 1999. "Stock Returns and Interest Rates: The Case of Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-4), pages 15-32, January -.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Harilaos F Harissis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.