Robin William Harrison
Department of Economics and Finance Christchurch, New Zealand
College of Business and Economics
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800, Christchurch
RePEc:edi:decannz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hendry, David F. & Harrison, Robin W., 1974. "Monte Carlo methodology and the small sample behaviour of ordinary and two-stage least squares," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 151-174, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hendry, David F. & Harrison, Robin W., 1974.
"Monte Carlo methodology and the small sample behaviour of ordinary and two-stage least squares,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 151-174, July.
- Hendry, David F., 1984. "Monte carlo experimentation in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 937-976 Elsevier.
- Giorgio Calzolari & F. Di Iorio & G. Fiorentini, 1999. "Indirect Estimation of Just-Identified Models with Control Variates," Econometrics Working Papers Archive quaderno46, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Streibel, Mariane & Harvey, Andrew, 1993. "Estimation of simultaneous equation models with stochastic trend components," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 263-287.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Francesca Di Iorio & Giorgio Calzolari, 1998.
"- Control Variates For Variance Reduction In Indirect Inference: Interest Rate Models In Continuous Time,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1998-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Giorgio Calzolari & Francesca Di Iorio & Gabriele Fiorentini, 1998. "Control variates for variance reduction in indirect inference: Interest rate models in continuous time," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages 100-112.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Di Iorio, Francesca & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1996. "Control variates for variance reduction in indirect inference: interest rate models in continuous time," MPRA Paper 23160, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 1996.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1983. "Standard errors of forecasts in dynamic simulation of nonlinear econometric models: some empirical results," MPRA Paper 22657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1983.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 1987. "Monte Carlo methodology and the finite sample properties of statistics for testing nested and non-nested hypotheses," International Finance Discussion Papers 317, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001. "A retrospective on J. Denis Sargan and his contributions to econometrics," International Finance Discussion Papers 700, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David F. Hendry, 1975. "The Limiting Distribution of Inconsistent Instrumental Variables Estimators in a Class of Stationary Stochastic Systems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 399, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David F. Hendry & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2017. "John Denis Sargan at the London School of Economics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2082, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robin William Harrison should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.