V Basil Hans
(50%) St Aloysius College (St Aloysius College)http://www.staloysius.edu.in/
(50%) St Aloysius Evening College (St Aloysius Evening College)http://www.saec.com
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hans, V. Basil, 1996. "Revival of classical political economy: An exposition," MPRA Paper 26962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Nov 2010.
- SV. Basil HANS, 2012. "Religion, Ethics and Development – Method and Metamorphosis (English version)," Postmodern Openings, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 8, pages 23-32, January.
- V. Basil Hans & Jayasheela, 2010. "Environmental Management and Sustainable Development in India: Issues and Challenges," Journal of Global Economy, Research Centre for Social Sciences,Mumbai, India, vol. 6(2), pages 83-94, April.
- Jayasheela & V.Basil Hans & R.R.Biradar, 2006. "Tourism Development In India – Challenges In The New Millennium," Journal of Global Economy, Research Centre for Social Sciences,Mumbai, India, vol. 2(1), pages 55-71, March.
- V. Basil Hans, 2006. "Agribusiness in India: Issues and Challenges," Journal of Global Economy, Research Centre for Social Sciences,Mumbai, India, vol. 2(2), pages 119-133, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, V Basil Hans should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.