Raluca Gina Guse
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Contabilitate şi Informatică de Gestiune Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:fiasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chirata Caraiani & Mihaela Dumitrana & Corina Dumitru & Mihai Ristea & Cornelia Dascalu & Cleopatra Sendroiu & Raluca Guse & Iulia Jianu & Camelia Lungu & Florian Colceag, 2006. "Green Accounting in Romania - a Vision to European Integration," ERSA conference papers ersa06p476, European Regional Science Association.
- Gina Raluca Guse & Cornelia Dascalu & Chirata Caraiani & Camelia Iuliana Lungu & Florian Colceag, 2011. "Exploring Eco-Costs and Externalities Absorption Policies and Procedures in the Context of Global Warming," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(40), pages 57-79, June.
- Cornelia DASCĂLU & Chiraţa CARAIANI & Gina Raluca GUŞE & Camelia Iuliana LUNGU & Anca CODREANU, 2011. "Social and Environmental Issues in Corporative Management: A Romanian Story," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(12(565)), pages 89-106, December.
- Camelia Iuliana LUNGU & Chirata CARAIANI & Cornelia DASCALU & Raluca Gina GUSE, 2011. "Exploratory Study on Social and Environmental Reporting of European Companies in Crises Period," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 459-478, December.
- Cornelia Dascalu & Chirata Caraiani & Camelia Iuliana Lungu & Florian Colceag & Gina Raluca Guse, 2010. "The externalities in social environmental accounting," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 19-30, March.
- Gina Raluca GUSE & Viorel AVRAM & Adriana CALU & Daniela Artemisa CALU, 2010. "Assets Restatement Model From The Natural Capital Maintenance Perspective," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 4(20), pages 71-80, December.
- GUSE Gina Raluca & CARAIANI Chirata & DASCALU Cornelia & LUNGU Camelia Iuliana, 2009. "Innovations In Social And Environmental Reporting Based On The Knowledge Of Stakeholders’ Information Needs," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 979-985, May.
- Ristea Mihai & Artemisa Calu Daniela & Olimid Lavinia & Guse Gina Raluca & Guse Gina Raluca, 2008. "A comparative study on accounting heredity: the case of ex soviet countries versus other eastern european countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 1445-1450, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Cornelia Dascalu & Chirata Caraiani & Camelia Iuliana Lungu & Florian Colceag & Gina Raluca Guse, 2010.
"The externalities in social environmental accounting,"
International Journal of Accounting and Information Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 19-30, March.
- Michael Fakoya, 2015. "Adopting material flow cost accounting model for improved waste-reduction decisions in a micro-brewery," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1017-1030, October.
- Ranjit Bose & Xin (Robert) Luo, 2012. "Green IT adoption: a process management approach," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 63-77, February.
- Wei Qian & Roger Burritt, 2011. "Lease and service for product life-cycle management: an accounting perspective," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 214-230, September.
- Janine Hogan & Sumit Lodhia, 2011. "Sustainability reporting and reputation risk management: an Australian case study," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 267-287, September.
- MAN, Mariana & GADAU, Liana, 2011. "Green Accounting – A New Dimension In The Performance And Activity Reporting Of The Enterprise," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 2(2), pages 149-158.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raluca Gina Guse should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.