|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Katarzyna Dąbrowska-Gruszczyńska & Marcin Gruszczyński, 2009. "The introduction of the euro in the perspective of accession and the challenges of absorption," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 22.
- Marcin Gruszczyński, 2007. "Repression versus free and controlled market. Research into the (weak) effectiveness of the Polish foreign currency (US dollar/zloty) market over the years 1983–1989 and 1991–2006," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 19.
- Marcin Gruszczyński, 2004. "Misinvoicing as representation of grey zone in Poland's foreign trade," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 13.
- Marcin Gruszczyński, 2003. "The Directions of Misinvoicing in the Trade of Poland and the Czech Republic with the Main Partners from the European Union," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 9.
- Katarzyna Dąbrowska & Marcin Gruszczyński, 2002. "Transfer Evaluation, Incomes Transfer and Other Aspects of the Internationalisation of Enterprises," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 5.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marcin Gruszczynski
(Marcin Gruszczynski) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.