|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute for Social Policy Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE)
RePEc:edi:sshseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alina I. PISHNYAK & Elena A. GORINA & Irina I. KORCHAGINA & Sergey A. TER-AKOPOV, 2021. "Financial Well-Being of the Population in the Pandemic: The Impact of the Income Support Policy Response in Russia [Капитализация Фондового Рынка: Долгосрочные Тренды И Факторы Развития]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 70-93, December.
- L. Ovcharova & E. Gorina., 2017. "Promoting the income-tested social support in Russia: Barriers and facilitators," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Lilia Ovcharova & Elena Gorina, 2017. "Developing Targeted Social Assistance in Russia," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(11-12), pages 843-864, December.
- E. Gorina., 2016. "General trends and regional specifics in the maternity capital disposal in Russia," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- L. Ovcharova & E. Gorina., 2017.
"Promoting the income-tested social support in Russia: Barriers and facilitators,"
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Tatyana Romanova & Venelin Terziev & Olga Andreeva & Anna Sukhoveeva & Elena Kravchenko & Anna Antsibor, 2020. "Social Contract as a Tool for Stimulating Entrepreneurial Initiative of Low-Income Citizens," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 647-656.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Gorina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.