Berihu Assefa Gebrehiwot
|First Name:||Berihu Assefa|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
FDRE Policy Studies Institute Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Government of Ethopia
RePEc:edi:edriiet (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gebrehiwot, Berihu Assefa & Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Weldesilassie, Alebel Bayrau, 2020. "Chinese Investment in Ethiopia: Contribution, Challenges, Opportunities and Policy Recommendations," MPRA Paper 109166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Girum Abebe & Berihu Assefa & Mulu Gebre-eyesus & Tigabu Degu, 2018. "Identifying dynamic and constrained entrepreneurs in low income countries: evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 022, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
- Gebrehiwot, Berihu Assefa & Gebreeyesus, Mulu, 2018. "Drivers of Quality Problems in the Leather Sector Value Chain in Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 100936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berihu Assefa & Kiflu Gedefe, 2016. "An Economic Inquiry into Ethiopian Exports: Pattern, Characteristics, Dynamics and Survival," Working Papers 014, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
- Weldesilassie, Alebel Bayrau & Gebrehiwot, Berihu Assefa & Weldeyes, Frew Bekele & G, Adiam Hagos, 2015. "Characteristics of Climate Change Risk, Vulnerability and Adaptation in Cotton and Sugarcane Producing Regions of Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 69689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gebrehiwot, Berihu Assefa & Mengistu, Andualem Telaye, 2014. "What shapes Ethiopia’s foreign economic policy? The case of Ethiopia’s accession to the WTO," MPRA Paper 69684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gebrehiwot, Berihu Assefa & Gebre-eyesus, Mulu & Bekele, Firew, 2014.
"Alleviating the Barriers to Domestic Investment in Addis Ababa: Underlying Causes and Proposed Solutions,"
80112, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Berihu Assefa & Mulu Gebre-eyesus & Firew Weldeyes, 2018. "Alleviating the Barriers to Domestic Investment in Addis Ababa: Underlying Causes and Proposed Solutions," Working Papers 022, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Girum Abebe & Berihu Assefa & Mulu Gebre-eyesus & Tigabu Degu, 2018.
"Identifying dynamic and constrained entrepreneurs in low income countries: evidence from Ethiopia,"
022, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
- Jean-Philippe Berrou & Francois Combarnous & Thomas Eekhout & Kevin Mellet, 2020. "My mobile, my market: Mobile phone uses and economic performance in the informal sector in Dakar [Mon mobile, mon marché. Usages du téléphone mobile et performances économiques dans le secteur info," Post-Print hal-02506855, HAL.
- Jean-Philippe Berrou & Damien Girollet, 2019. "A la recherche des « gazelles » du secteur informel urbain africain. Entreprises et entrepreneurs à fort potentiel dans leur environnement socioéconomique et numérique," Working Papers hal-02507441, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2016-05-28 2021-08-30. Author is listed
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2021-08-30. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2021-08-30. Author is listed
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-08-30. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2018-08-27. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Berihu Assefa Gebrehiwot should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.