David E. R. Gay
|Middle Name:||E. R.|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Fayetteville, Arkansas (United States)
Walton College of Business
University of Arkansas
RePEc:edi:deuarus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Charles R. Britton & Richard K. Ford & David E. R. Gay, 2004. "Economic Freedom, Property Rights, and the Informal Underground Economy," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Fall 2004), pages 86-99.
- Colombatto, Enrico & Davis, Joe C. & Gay, David E.R., 1999. "Journal Articles about the Italian Economy, 1980-1996," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 52(3), pages 317-326.
- Gay, David E. R., 1991. "The technological behavior of public enterprises in developing countries : , New York: Routledge, Chapman & Hall, 1989. 234 pp., index, $49.95," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 526-528, September.
- Gay, David E.R., 1989. "On Browsing Through the New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, II," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 300-303, September.
- D. E. R. Gay, 1975. "The Aggregate Factor-price Frontier in Bohm-Bawerk's Period of Production Capital Model: A Graphical Derivation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 205-211, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David E. R. Gay should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.