Mohamed Lamine Doumbouya
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sékou Falil Doumbouya & Aboubacar Kaba & Mama Kéita & Ousmane Bah & Mohamed Lamine Doumbouya M.L. & Koulako Camara, 2009. "Services sociaux d'éducation et de santé en Guinée: Effets redistributifs de la politique gouvernementale," Working Papers PMMA 2009-02, PEP-PMMA.
- Mohamed Lamine Doumbouya, 2008. "Banques Commerciales, Institutions de Micro-Finance et financement de l'économie guinéenne : proposition de schémas de rapprochement," Post-Print halshs-00323519, HAL.
- Mohamed Lamine Doumbouya, 2008. "Accessibilité des services de santé en Afrique de l'Ouest : le cas de la Guinée," Post-Print halshs-00229696, HAL.
- Mohamed Lamine Doumbouya, 2011. "Survie entrepreneuriale en Afrique : le cas des entreprises guinéennes," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 125-140.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mohamed Lamine Doumbouya, 2008.
"Accessibilité des services de santé en Afrique de l'Ouest : le cas de la Guinée,"
- Amaïde Arsan Miriarison TSIKOMIA & Razvan STEFANESCU & Daniela SARPE, 2012. "How to Cover the Medical Costs of Hospitalization: a Theoretical Model Based on the Household Willingness to Pay," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 133-138.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohamed Lamine Doumbouya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.