|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Közgazdaságtudományi Kar Budapest, Hungary
Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem
1093 Budapest, Fővám tér 8
RePEc:edi:bkeeehu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Foldes, Fruzsina & Dome, Botond, 2008. "A fogyasztÃ³i magatartÃ¡st befolyÃ¡solÃ³ tÃ©nyezÅ‘k szerepe az Ã¡llati eredetÅ± Ã¶kotermÃ©kek piacÃ¡n," GAZDÃ LKODÃ S: Scientific Journal on Agricultural Economics, KÃ ROLY RÃ“BERT OKTATÃ“-KUTATÃ“ Kht., vol. 52(3).
- Horváth, Julius & Rátfai, Attila & Döme, Botond, 2008. "The border effect in small open economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 33-45, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Horváth, Julius & Rátfai, Attila & Döme, Botond, 2008.
"The border effect in small open economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 33-45, March.
- Pippenger, John, 2015. "Arbitrage and the Law of One Price: Setting the Record Straight," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt27t4q265, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Jiøí Schwarz, 2011.
"Impact of Institutions on Cross-Border Price Dispersion,"
Working Papers IES
2011/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2011.
- Jiří Schwarz, 2012. "Impact of institutions on cross-border price dispersion," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(4), pages 617-645, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Botond Dome should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.