Caroline De Paoli
|Last Name:||De Paoli|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Laboratoire d'Économie Appliquée (Laboratory of Applied Economics)
Département Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2) (Research Division Social Sciences, Agriculture and Food, Rural Development and Environment)
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA) (National Institute for Agronomic Research)
33 1 43136363
33 1 43136362
48, Bld Jourdan, 75014 PARIS
RePEc:edi:inrlpfr (more details at EDIRC)
Paris-Jourdan Sciences Économiques (PSE)
Paris School of Economics
01 43 13 63 00
01 43 13 63 10
48 boulevard Jourdan - 75014 Paris
RePEc:edi:psecofr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Casamatta, Georges & De Paoli, Caroline, 2007. "Choosing the Legal Retirement Age in Presence of Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6263, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casamatta, Georges & De Paoli, Caroline, 2004. "Ex Post Inefficiency in a Political Agency Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 4275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georges Casamatta & Caroline De Paoli, 2007. "Inefficient Public Provision in a Repeated Elections Model," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(6), pages 1103-1126, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Georges Casamatta & Caroline De Paoli, 2007.
"Inefficient Public Provision in a Repeated Elections Model,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(6), pages 1103-1126, December.
- César Martinelli & John Duggan, 2014.
"The Political Economy of Dynamic Elections: A Survey and Some New Results,"
1403, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- John Duggan & Cesar Martinelli, 2015. "The Political Economy of Dynamic Elections: A Survey and Some New Results," Working Papers 1056, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Martin Gregor & Dalibor Roháč, 2009. "The Optimal State Aid Control: No Control," Working Papers IES 2009/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2009.
- César Martinelli & John Duggan, 2014. "The Political Economy of Dynamic Elections: A Survey and Some New Results," Working Papers 1403, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Caroline De Paoli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.