Világgazdasági Intézet Budapest, Hungary
Közgazdaság- és Regionális Tudományi Kutatóközpont
RePEc:edi:vkhashu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kalman Dezseri & Pal Gaspar, 2004. "Economic and political relations after the EU enlargement - the Visegrad countries and Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova," IWE Working Papers 147, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kalman Dezseri, 2003. "Business-cycle development in Hungary and Europe - the consequences of EU and EMU accession for Hungary's labour market," IWE Working Papers 136, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kalman Dezseri & Andrea Elteto & Sandor Meisel, 2001. "Technical barriers to trade for Hungarian exports to the European Union," IWE Working Papers 116, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kalman Dezseri, 2000. "Economic relations between Russia and the Central European countries," IWE Working Papers 111, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Dezséri, Kálmán, 1990. "On the determinants of capital costs in Brazil's manufacturing industries," Kiel Working Papers 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Kálmán Dezséri, 2001. "Abandoned Brotherhood: Declining Economic Relations Between the CEECs and Russia in the 1990s," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 5-44, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kalman Dezseri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.