|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Universitatea Stefan cel Mare Suceava- Facultatea de Inginerie Electrica si Stiinta Calculatoarelor (Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)http://www.eed.usv.ro/
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Danubianu Mirela & Danubianu Dragos Mircea, 2014. "How Useful Can Be Data Mining For A Continuos Speech Therapist’s Education?," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 339-342, August.
- Mirela DANUBIANU & Tiberiu SOCACIU & Adina BARILA, 2009. "Some Aspects Of Data Warehousing In Tourism Industry," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 9(1(9)), pages 290-296, June.
- Socaciu Tiberiu & Danubianu Mirela & Maxim Ioan & Naaji Antoanela, 2009. "Algorithm For Generalized Garman Equation In Option Pricing Of A Financial Derivatives With Stochastic Volatility Models," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1044-1048, May.
- Danubianu Mirela & Socaciu Tiberiu & Barala Adina, 2009. "Toward A Distributed Data Mining System For Tourism Industry," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 922-926, May.
- Tiberiu SOCACIU & Mirela DANUBIANU, 2009. "Bhp Universality Hypothesis Verification For Bet-Fi Index Of Bucharest Stock Exchange," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 9(1(9)), pages 320-325, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mirela Danubianu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.