|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics and Business Samarahan, Malaysia
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
94300 Kota Samarahan, Sarawak
RePEc:edi:feumsmy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Wen-Hsien Tan & Chin-Hong Puah & Shirly Siew-Ling Wong & Mei-Teing Chong, 2020. "Economic Uncertainty and the Demand for Broad Money in South Africa," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(2), pages 123-133, June.
- Mei-Teing Chong & Chin-Hong Puah & Shazali Abu Mansor, 2018. "Oil Price Dynamics Forecasting: An Indicator-Pivoted Paradigm," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(3), pages 307-311.
- Mei-Teing Chong & Chin-Hong Puah & Shazali Abu Mansor, 2018. "Constructing a Composite Leading Indicator for the Global Crude Oil Price," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(5), pages 129-134, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mei-Teing Chong & Chin-Hong Puah & Shazali Abu Mansor, 2018.
"Oil Price Dynamics Forecasting: An Indicator-Pivoted Paradigm,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(3), pages 307-311.
- Soh, Ann-Ni, 2020. "A Review on the Leading Indicator Approach towards Economic Forecasting," MPRA Paper 103854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mei-Teing Chong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.