Saloua Nassima Chaouche
École Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d'Économie Appliquée (ENSSEA)Alger, Algeria
: +213 (0) 21 91 21 33
+213 (0) 21 91 21 39
11, Chemin Doudou Mokhtar Benaknoun Alger
RePEc:edi:enssedz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Saloua Chaouche & rachid toumache & Imane Benameur, 2018. "Natural Resources from Curse to a Blessing : conjuring the curse," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8110371, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Saloua Chaouche & Rachid Toumache, 2017. "Construction of a New Keynesian DSGE Model ( Algeria's Monetary policy approach)," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808143, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Saloua Nassima Chaouche & Rachid Toumach, 2016. "Taylor Rules and the interest rate behavior in Algeria," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106716, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2016-10-16. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2018-11-19. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2016-10-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Saloua Nassima Chaouche should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.