Università Commerciale Luigi BocconiMilano, Italy
RePEc:edi:boccoit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Software
- Mattia Chiapello, 2017. "BALANCETABLE: Stata module to build a balance table and print it in a LaTeX file or an Excel file," Statistical Software Components S458424, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2018.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Abstract Views in RePEc Services over the past 12 months
- Number of Downloads through RePEc Services over the past 12 months
- Number of Abstract Views in RePEc Services over the past 12 months, Weighted by Number of Authors
- Number of Downloads through RePEc Services over the past 12 months, Weighted by Number of Authors
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mattia Chiapello should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.