|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutul de Economie Nationala Bucureşti, Romania
Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE)
004 021 318.24.67
004 021 318.24.67
Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
RePEc:edi:inacaro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Antonescu, Daniela & Chisăgiu, Livia, 2016. "Inactivity vs. Youth Employment, at regional level A Case Study: ROMANIA," MPRA Paper 84609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Livia CHISAGIU, 2015. "The ageing workforce and employability," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 41(2(50)), pages 52-75, december.
- Chisagiu Livia, 2014. "Gender Gap Dimensions On The Labour Market In The European Union," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 106-115, July.
- Livia, CHISAGIU, 2013. "Reconsidering Work-Life Balance, Prerequisite Of Diminishing The Wage Differential And Attaining Gender Equality Within The European Area," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 22(Special), pages 209-216.
- Livia CHISAGIU, 2012. "Some Consumption Boundaries In The Standard Framework During Transition," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 34(1(43)), pages 157-175, June.
- CHISAGIU Livia, 2012. "Evaluations Of The Labour Productivity Per Person Employed In Manufacturing," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 146-154.
- CHISAGIU Livia, 2011. "Interactive Program To Simulate Goods And Money Market Dynamics," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 55(2), pages 125-131.
- Livia CHISAGIU, 2006. "Defining Aspects Of The New Acceptation Of The Urban Development Policy," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 22(1(31)), pages 85-93, June.
- Constantin GRIGORESCU & Maria POENARU & Constanta PETCU & Livia CHISAGIU & Maria MOLNAR, 2005. "MULTIDIMENSIONAL EVALUATION OF LIVING STANDARD. Territorial dimension. Gaps. Main reasons, effects and possible remedies," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 20(1(29)), pages 95-110, June.
- Livia CHISAGIU, 2004. "Conditiile de existenta a copilului in familia naturala, la orizontul anilor 2000," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 19(2(19)), pages 40-54, December.
- Livia CHISAGIU, 2002. "Raportul dintre rata cresterii pretului si rata contractiei productiei pe cererea agregata-caz simplificat-," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 14(1(14)), pages 147-149, June.
- Livia CHISAGIU, 2001. "Identificarea ecuaatiei cererii agregate-caz simplificat-Suport teoretic in fundamentarea politicilor antiinflationiste," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 13(2(13)), pages 151-156, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Livia Chisagiu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.