|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Albers School of Business and Economics Seattle, Washington (United States)
RePEc:edi:sbseaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Editorship
- Bonnie Buchanan, 2014. "Back to the future: 900 years of securitization," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 15(4), pages 316-333, August.
- Peter Brous & Bonnie G. Buchanan & Tony Orcutt, 2014. "Valuing “Raise Your Rate” certificates of deposit," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(9), pages 864-882, September.
- Chipalkatti Niranjan & Koch Bruce & Buchanan Bonnie G. & Doh Jonathan, 2013. "Enhancing Value in IT Services Offshoring: Real Options Matter," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 123-147, December.
- Buchanan, Bonnie G. & Le, Quan V. & Rishi, Meenakshi, 2012. "Foreign direct investment and institutional quality: Some empirical evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 81-89.
- Buchanan, Bonnie G. & English II, Philip C. & Gordon, Rachel, 2011. "Emerging market benefits, investability and the rule of law," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-60, March.
- Ronald Bremer & Bonnie Buchanan & Philip English, 2011. "The advantages of using quarterly returns for long-term event studies," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 491-516, May.
- Tom Arnold & Bonnie Buchanan, 2007. "Visual Portfolio Statistics," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 60-68, July.
- Buchanan, Bonnie & English II, Philip C., 2007. "Law, finance, and emerging market returns," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 181-193, September.
- Buchanan, Bonnie & Yang, Tina, 2005. "The benefits and costs of controlling shareholders: the rise and fall of Parmalat," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 27-52, March.
- Buchanan, Bonnie, 2004. "Money laundering--a global obstacle," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-127, April.
- Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bonnie Buchanan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.