|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
National University of Mongolia
RePEc:edi:denummn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Boldbaatar, Myagmarsuren & Lee, Choong Lyol, 2015.
"Financial Accessibility and Economic Growth,"
East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 19(2), pages 143-166, June.
- Ngasuko, Tri Achya, 2018.
"Peningkatan Keuangan Inklusif Melalui Program Keluarga Harapan [Increasing Financial Inclusion Through Indonesian Conditional Cash Transfer Programme (Program Keluarga Harapan)],"
98335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ngasuko, Tri Achya, 2019. "Menakar Pengguna Internet Banking Di Indonesia (Studi Kasus Susenas 2018) [Internet Banking Users In Indonesia (2018 Susenas Case Study)]," MPRA Paper 98312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ngasuko, Tri Achya, 2017. "Level Keuangan Inklusif Indonesia 2015: Studi Kasus Data Susenas 2015 [2015 Indonesia Financial Inclusion Level: Case Study On 2015 Susenas Data]," MPRA Paper 99151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2017.
- Van Acker, Rene & Cici, S. Zahra H. & Lohuis, Michael & Ryan, Camille & Sachs, Eric, 2015. "Gaining Societal Acceptance of Biotechnology: The Case for Societal Engagement," GMCC-15: Seventh GMCC, November 17-20, 2015, Amsterdam, the Netherlands 211639, International Conference on Coexistence between Genetically Modified (GM) and non-GM based Agricultural Supply Chains (GMCC).
- Ngasuko, Tri Achya, 2018. "Peningkatan Keuangan Inklusif Melalui Program Keluarga Harapan [Increasing Financial Inclusion Through Indonesian Conditional Cash Transfer Programme (Program Keluarga Harapan)]," MPRA Paper 98335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Myagmarsuren Boldbaatar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.