Fatma Wyème Ben Mrad Douagi
(Fatma Wyeme BEN MRAD DOUAGI)
|First Name:||Fatma Wyème|
|Last Name:||Ben Mrad Douagi|
Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion Tunis, Tunisia
Université de Tunis El Manar
: 71 872 277
71 872 104
B.P 248 El Manar II 2092 Tunis
RePEc:edi:fsutetn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Fatma Wyeme Ben Mrad Douagi & Olfa Chaouachi & Sow Mory, 2019. "Seasonal anomalies: Empirical evidence from regional stock exchange Ivory Coast securities," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(2), pages 38-45, February.
- Olfa Chaouachi & Fatma WyÃ¨me Ben Mrad Douagi, 2015. "Are Size and January Effects Related? Evidence from the Tunisian Stock Exchange," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 1(1), pages 1-5, 04-2015.
- Olfa Chaouachi & Fatma Wy?me Ben Mrad Douagi, 2014. "Overreaction Effect in the Tunisian Stock Market," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(11), pages 134-140, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Olfa Chaouachi & Fatma Wy?me Ben Mrad Douagi, 2014.
"Overreaction Effect in the Tunisian Stock Market,"
Journal of Asian Business Strategy,
Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(11), pages 134-140, November.
- Ramzi Boussaidi, 2017. "The winner-loser effect in the Tunisian stock market: A multidimensional risk-based explanation," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 17(3), pages 178-189, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fatma Wyème Ben Mrad Douagi
(Fatma Wyeme BEN MRAD DOUAGI) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.