M. Douglas Berg Jr.
|Terminal Degree:||1996 Department of Economics; Texas A&M University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics and International Business Huntsville, Texas (United States)
College of Business Administration
Sam Houston State University
P O Box 2118, Huntsville, TX 77341-2118
RePEc:edi:deshsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- John R. Moroney & M. Douglas Berg, 1999.
"An Integrated Model of Oil Production,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 105-124.
- Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter, 2008. "Exploration economics in a regulated petroleum province: The case of the Norwegian Continental Shelf," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 303-320, March.
- Bräuninger, Michael & Matthies, Klaus & Weinert, Günter & Koller, Cornelia & Pflüger, Wolfgang & Roestel, Axel-Adrian, 2005. "Energierohstoffe. Teil I: Szenarien für die langfristige Entwicklung auf den Märkten für Energierohstoffe. Teil II: Strategieansätze unterschiedlicher Energiepreisszenarien aus der Sicht von Politik, ," Strategy 2030 - Wealth and Life in the Next Generation 1, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) and Berenberg.
- Claudio Dicembrino & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2012. "The Fundamental and Speculative Components of the Oil Spot Price: A Real Option Value Approach," CEIS Research Paper 229, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- Cleveland, Cutler J. & Kaufmann, Robert K., 2003. "Oil supply and oil politics: Deja Vu all over again," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 485-489, May.
- Matteo Manera & Chiara Longo & Anil Markandya & Elisa Scarpa, 2007. "Evaluating the Empirical Performance of Alternative Econometric Models for Oil Price Forecasting," Working Papers 2007.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antonio RIBBA, "undated". "Sources of Unemployment Fluctuations in the USA and in the Euro Area in the Last Decade," EcoMod2010 259600141, EcoMod.
- Mohn, Klaus, 2009. "Elastic Oil. A primer on the economics of exploration and production," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/10, University of Stavanger.
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Mesyanzhinov, Dmitry V. & Pulsipher, Allan G., 2004. "Long-term infrastructure forecasting in the Gulf of Mexico: a decision- and resource-based approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1209-1224, July.
- Brandt, Adam R., 2010. "Review of mathematical models of future oil supply: Historical overview and synthesizing critique," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3958-3974.
- Andrea Bastianin & Matteo Manera & Anil Markandya & Elisa Scarpa, 2011. "Oil Price Forecast Evaluation with Flexible Loss Functions," Working Papers 2011.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Szklo, Alexandre & Machado, Giovani & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2007. "Future oil production in Brazil--Estimates based on a Hubbert model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2360-2367, April.
- Chavez-Rodriguez, Mauro F. & Szklo, Alexandre & de Lucena, Andre Frossard Pereira, 2015. "Analysis of past and future oil production in Peru under a Hubbert approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 140-151.
- Rehrl, Tobias & Friedrich, Rainer, 2006. "Modelling long-term oil price and extraction with a Hubbert approach: The LOPEX model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2413-2428, October.
- Tavares, Marina Elisabete Espinho & Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Machado, Giovani Vitoria & Schaeffer, Roberto & Mariano, Jacqueline Barboza & Sala, Janaina Francisco, 2006. "Oil refining expansion criteria for Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3027-3040, November.
- Reynolds, Douglas B. & Kolodziej, Marek, 2008. "Former Soviet Union oil production and GDP decline: Granger causality and the multi-cycle Hubbert curve," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 271-289, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, M. Douglas Berg Jr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.