Md. Abul Basher
|First Name:||Md. Abul|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Abdul Basher, "undated". ""Decomposition of Distributional Impacts of Sectoral Growth and Some Policy Imperatives: A SAM-Based Investigation”," Working Papers UWEC-2003-19, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Md. Abul Basher, 2010. "Promotional role of microcredit: Evidence from the Grameen Bank of Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 521-529.
- Md. Abul Basher, 2007. "Empowerment of microcredit participants and its spillover effects: evidence from the Grameen bank of Bangladesh," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 173-183, January-M.
- Alam, Md. Ferdous & Basher, Md. Abul, 1987. "An Evaluation Of The Credit Aspects Of The Intensive Transplanted Aman Programme In Selected Areas Of Mymensingh District," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 10(1).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Md. Abul Basher, 2007.
"Empowerment of microcredit participants and its spillover effects: evidence from the Grameen bank of Bangladesh,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 173-183, January-M.
- Saswata Ghosh & Aparajita Chattopadhyay, 2017. "Religion, Contraceptive Method Mix, and Son Preference Among Bengali-Speaking Community of Indian Subcontinent," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 36(6), pages 929-959, December.
- Lex Loro, 2013. "Women’s Empowerment as a Result of Microcredit Loans in Bangladesh?," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 18, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Dieudonné Bleossi Dahoun & Olivier Manlan & Cosme Vodonou & Saint-Martin Mongan & Damien Mededji & Janvier P. Alofa, 2013. "Microcrédit, pauvreté et autonomisation des femmes au Bénin," Working Papers PMMA 2013-13, PEP-PMMA.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Md. Abul Basher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.