|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena - Lehrstuhl für Vergleichende Regierungslehre (Friedrich Schiller University Jena - Chair of Comparative Government)http://www.uni-jena.de/svw/lvr
Germany, Jena 07737
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dietmar Bastian & Ulrich Hilpert, 2003. "Wissenschaftlich-technischer Fortschritt und Standortentwicklung - Vergleichende Untersuchungen zu den Bedingungen der Regionalisierung technologisch-industrieller Innovation und ihrer Effekte für Öko," Archipelago Studies 200311, Chair of Comparative Government of the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany.
- Dietmar Bastian, 2000. "Approaching the Thresholds of Cultural Change - The Case of Andalusia," Archipelago Studies 200003, Chair of Comparative Government of the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany.
- Dietmar Bastian, 2000. "Regional Identity and Limitation in Culture: The Case of Poitou-Charentes," Archipelago Studies 200008, Chair of Comparative Government of the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany, revised Jan 2000.
- Dietmar Bastian, 2005. "Modes of knowledge migration: Regional assimilation of knowledge and the politics of bringing knowledge into the region," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 601-619, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Dietmar Bastian, 2005.
"Modes of knowledge migration: Regional assimilation of knowledge and the politics of bringing knowledge into the region,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 601-619, July.
- Blerjana Bino & Ketrina Çabiri & Erjon Curraj & Alban Hashani & Ilire Mehmeti, 2015. "Knowledge-Based Regional Development in Albania and Kosovo - Reducing social and economic disparities through social and economic innovation," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 113, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dietmar Bastian should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.