Facultatea de Economie şi Administrarea Afacerilor Iaşi, Romania
Universitatea "Al.I. Cuza"
: 004 0232 201070
004 0232 217000
Universitatea Al. I. Cuza; B-dul Carol I nr. 22; Iasi
RePEc:edi:feaicro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Laura ASANDULUI & Ciprian CEOBANU & Livia BACIU, 2012. "Social Dependency and Informal Institutions in Romania: Value Change Analysis (English version)," Revista de cercetare si interventie sociala, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 37, pages 107-129, June.
- Laura Asandului & Livia Baciu, 2010. "A Comparative Analysis Of Research – Development And Innovation Activities In Romania," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2010, pages 209-221, july.
- Bunda Nicoleta Ramona & Baciu Livia Loredana & Ciote Cristina Steliana, 2010. "Education for Sustainable Development: National, Regional and Global Perspectives," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 566-571, May.
- Baciu Livia & Asandului Laura & Iacobuta Andreea-Oana, 2009. "Institutions And Values Of Romanians – Comparative Analysis Of Historical Regions," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 246-251, May.
- Baciu Livia & Asandului Laura, 2009. "Compulsory Education In Romania Between Equity And Efficiency," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 252-256, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Laura Asandului & Livia Baciu, 2010.
"A Comparative Analysis Of Research – Development And Innovation Activities In Romania,"
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2010, pages 209-221, july.
- Marian Zaharia & Aniela Bălăcescu, 2012. "Statistical Analysis Of The Evolution Of Research-Development Activity In South-West Oltenia Development Region In 2002-2010," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 552-559, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Livia Baciu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.