Georgios N. Angelou
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Thessaloniki, Greece
University of Macedonia
RePEc:edi:deumagr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Angelou, Georgios N. & Economides, Anastasios A., 2014. "Investment flexibility and competition modeling for broadband business," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 438-448.
- Angelou, Georgios N. & Economides, Anastasios A., 2013. "Broadband business by utilities infrastructure exploitation: A multistage competition model," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 63-79.
- Georgios N. Angelou & Anastasios A. Economides, 2007. "Managerial flexibility quantification under competition threat in informationâ€“communication technology investments," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 388-408.
- Angelou, Georgios N. & Economides, Anastasios A., 0. "A multi-criteria game theory and real-options model for irreversible ICT investment decisions," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10-11), pages 686-705, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Angelou, Georgios N. & Economides, Anastasios A., 2014.
"Investment flexibility and competition modeling for broadband business,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 438-448.
- Edward Oughton, 2017. "The Strategic National Infrastructure Assessment of Digital Communications," Working Papers 2017/02, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Georgios N. Angelou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.