Olimkhon F. Aliqoriev
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2011 Banking and Finance Academy of the Rebublic of Uzbekistan (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Institute for Forecasting and Macroeconomic ResearchTashkent, Uzbekistan
RePEc:edi:ifmrtuz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Aliqoriev, Olimkhon & Khamidov, Khalilillo, 2014. "Monetary policy under inflation targeting: lessons from industrial and emerging countries," MPRA Paper 59540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliqoriev, Olimkhon, 2013. "Global financial inclusion challenges for banking system of Uzbekistan," MPRA Paper 56291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliqoriev, Olimkhon, 2012. "Перспективы Развития Системы Безналичных Расчетов В Узбекистане [Development perspectives of non-cash payments in Uzbekistan]," MPRA Paper 56288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2014-06-02
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2014-11-12
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2014-06-02
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2014-06-02
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-11-12
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2014-11-12
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olimkhon F. Aliqoriev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.