Alexey Veniaminovich Alekseev
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(90%) Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering Novosibirsk, Russia
Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
Prospecy akad. Lavrentyeva, 17
RePEc:edi:iirasru (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Economics Department Novosibirsk, Russia
Novosibirsk State University
RePEc:edi:ednskru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- A.V.Alekseyev (email@example.com), 2014. "Government Programs as an Instrument for Regional Development," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
- A. Alekseev, 2014. "The New Industrialization," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(12), pages 43-62.
- A. Alekseev, 2011. "An Honest Assessment of Russian Production Potential," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(4), pages 58-80.
- A. Alekseev & N. Kuznetsova, 2011. "Russian Production Facilities," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(3), pages 3-29.
- A.V. Alekseev, 2006. "A Great Russia Needs Other Horizons," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 102-107.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- A. Alekseev, 2014.
"The New Industrialization,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(12), pages 43-62.
- E.D. Kormishkin & O.S. Sausheva & V.A. Gorin & E.S. Zemskova, 2016. "Innovation and Investment Safety as the Condition for Neo-Industrial Development," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 94-109.
- V.A. Slepov & V.K. Burlachkov & T.P. Danko & M.E. Kosov & I.I. Volkov & O.A. Grishina & V.D. Sekerin, 2017. "The Country's Economic Growth Models and the Potential for Budgetary, Monetary and Private Financing of Gross Domestic Product Growth," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4A), pages 488-500.
- Yury Yuryevich Rusanov & Natalia Nikolaevna Natocheeva & Tatiana Viktorovna Belyanchikova & Gulmira Sultanovna Bektenova, 2017. "Project Lending in Banking Risk Management," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4B), pages 453-471.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexey Veniaminovich Alekseev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.