Aye Mengistu Alemu
College of International Management Beppu, Japan
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
RePEc:edi:caapujp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Aye Mengistu, Alemu, 2009. "Determinants of Vertical and Horizontal Export Diversification: Evidences from Sub-Saharan Africa and East Asia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 107-107, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Aye Mengistu, Alemu, 2009.
"Determinants of Vertical and Horizontal Export Diversification: Evidences from Sub-Saharan Africa and East Asia,"
Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 107-107, August.
- Francis Baidoo & Elikplimi Komla Agbloyor & Vera Ogeh Lassey Fiador & Nana Amaniampong Marfo, 2022. "Do countriesâ€™ geographical locations moderate the tourism-led economic growth nexus in sub-Saharan Africa?," Tourism Economics, , vol. 28(4), pages 1009-1039, June.
- Moussir, Charaf-Eddine & Tabit, Safaa, 2016. "Diversification des exportations et transformation structurelle au Maroc: Quel rôle pour les IDE ? [Export Diversification and Structural Transformation in Morocco: What Role for FDI?]," MPRA Paper 76582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanishka Gupta & T. V. Raman, 2021. "The nexus of intellectual capital and operational efficiency: the case of Indian financial system," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 283-302, April.
- Stojcic, Nebojsa & Orlic, Edvard, 2016.
"Foreign direct investment and structural transformation of exports,"
109127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Edvard Orlic, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment And Structural Transformation Of Exports," Economic Thought and Practice, Department of Economics and Business, University of Dubrovnik, vol. 25(2), pages 355-378, december.
- Ndambendia, Houdou, 2014. "Exports diversification and knowledge sharing from south-south and south-north economic cooperation: evidence from the Central and West Africa," MPRA Paper 71571, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Ibrahim Alshomaly & Walid Shawaqfeh, 2020. "The Effect of Export Diversification on the Economic Growth of West-Asian Arab Countries," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 9(2), pages 429-450, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aye Mengistu Alemu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.