American Enterprise InstituteWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 862-5800
1150 Seventeenth Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20036
RePEc:edi:aeiiius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Benjamin Zycher, 1988. "Economic Efficiency And "Prudence" Analysis Of Power Plant Investment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 6(3), pages 42-59, July.
- Benjamin Zycher, 1986. "Soviet Incentives In Arms Control," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 4(4), pages 52-59, October.
- Lindsay, Cotton M & Zycher, Benjamin, 1984. "Substitution in Public Spending: Who Pays for Canadian National Health Insurance?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(3), pages 337-359, July.
- Benjamin Zycher, 2011. "Renewable Electricity Generation: Economic Analysis and Outlook," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 25445.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lindsay, Cotton M & Zycher, Benjamin, 1984.
"Substitution in Public Spending: Who Pays for Canadian National Health Insurance?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(3), pages 337-359, July.
- Dwight Lee, 1987. "The tradeoff between equality and efficiency: Short-run politics and long-run realities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 149-165, January.
- Kamhon Kan & Yen-Ling Lin, 2009.
"The labor market effects of national health insurance: evidence from Taiwan,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 311-350, April.
- Kamhon Kan & Yen-Ling Lin, 2007. "The Labor Market Effects of National Health Insurance : Evidence From Taiwan," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A001, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Richard Carter, 1986. "Dereglementation: Faut-il dedommager les groupes qui sont penalises? (With English summary.)," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(2), pages 294-306, June.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benjamin Zycher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.