|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Ewa Synówka-Bejenka & Stefan Zontek, 2008. "A characterization of admissible linear estimators of fixed and random effects in linear models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 157-172, September.
- Stefan Zontek & Konrad Neumann, 2005. "Acknowledgement of priority," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 599-599, October.
- Konrad Neumann & Stefan Zontek, 2004. "On geometry of the set of admissible invariant quadratic estimators in balanced two variance components model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 67-80, January.
- Klonecki, Witold & Zontek, Stefan, 1996. "Improved estimators for simultaneous estimation of variance components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 33-43, August.
- Klonecki, W. & Zontek, S., 1988. "On the structure of admissible linear estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 11-30, January.
- Zontek, Stefan, 1987. "On characterization of linear admissible estimators: An extension of a result due to C. R. Rao," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-12, October.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefan Zontek should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.