|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Relaţii Comerciale şi Financiar Bancare Interne şi Internaţionale Bucureşti, Romania
Bd.Expozitiei 1B, Bucuresti, Sector 1, Etaj 1, 012101
RePEc:edi:frrauro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Daniela Zirra & Alexandra Perju-Mitran & George Căruţaşu & Alexandru Pîrjan & Eugen Gabriel Garais, 2020. "An Analysis of the Socio-Economic and Human Life Impact of Implementing the eCall In Vehicle System (IVS) in the Purpose of Ensuring Sustainable, Improved Rescue Operations on European Roads," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-22, July.
- Zirra Daniela, 2013. ""New" And "Old" In Economic Neoliberalism," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 572-578, July.
- Daniela Zirra, 2012. "Evolution And Trends Of Flexicurity In The Current Context Of Economic And Social Development," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 7(1), pages 60-74, March.
- Daniela Zirra, 2011. "Investments In The Context Of The Actual Economic Crises," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(1), pages 145-158, March.
- Daniela Zirra, 2009. "Current Neoliberal Ideas About Employment And Unemployment," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 4(1), pages 18-27, March.
- Mariya Stankova & Daniela Zirra, 2008. "The Global Context Of Tourism Development – Reflections In/For The Future," Economics and Management, Faculty of Economics, SOUTH-WEST UNIVERSITY "NEOFIT RILSKI", BLAGOEVGRAD, vol. 4(2), pages 61-66.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniela Zirra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.