Xiao Hua Ying
|First Name:||Xiao Hua|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
复旦大学公共卫生学院 (Fudan University, School of Public Health)http://www.fudan.edu.cn/new_dep/gongwei.htm
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Xiao-Hua Ying & Teh-Wei Hu & Jane Ren & Wen Chen & Ke Xu & Jin-Hui Huang, 2007. "Demand for private health insurance in Chinese urban areas," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(10), pages 1041-1050.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Xiao-Hua Ying & Teh-Wei Hu & Jane Ren & Wen Chen & Ke Xu & Jin-Hui Huang, 2007.
"Demand for private health insurance in Chinese urban areas,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(10), pages 1041-1050.
- Liu, Hong & Gao, Song & Rizzo, John A., 2011. "The expansion of public health insurance and the demand for private health insurance in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 28-41, March.
- Jens-Oliver Bock & Dirk Heider & Herbert Matschinger & Hermann Brenner & Kai-Uwe Saum & Walter E. Haefeli & Hans-Helmut König, 2016. "Willingness to pay for health insurance among the elderly population in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(2), pages 149-158, March.
- Binnendijk, Erika & Dror, David M. & Gerelle, Eric & Koren, Ruth, 2013. "Estimating Willingness-to-Pay for health insurance among rural poor in India by reference to Engel's law," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 67-73.
- Nguyen, Ha & Knowles, James, 2010. "Demand for voluntary health insurance in developing countries: The case of Vietnam's school-age children and adolescent student health insurance program," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(12), pages 2074-2082, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xiao Hua Ying should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.