İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Bolu, Turkey
Abant İzzet Baysal Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:deibutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Yücel, Rahmi & Ahmetoğulları, Kayhan, 2015. "The Effect of Advanced Management Accounting Practices on the Competitive Strategies and Performance," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 179-201, October.
- Yucel, Rahmi & Sait Eren, Selim, 2010. "The Effects of Management Control on Employees’ Behavior Performance: A Case in Pharmaceutical Companies," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 1-97, October.
- Rahmi YUCEL, 2010. "Bütcesel Kontrol ve Gevseklik Iliskisinde Bütcesel Katilim, Dagitimsal Adalet ve Iletisimin Rolü," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 10(4), pages 1257-1268.
- Rahmi YÜCEL, 2005. "Zarar Ve Karların Hisse Senedi Getirileri Ve Muhasebe Karları Arasındaki İlişki Üzerindeki Etkileri," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(233), pages 46-59.
- Gökhan ÖZER & Rahmi YÜCEL & Cengiz Tansel ERTOKATLI, 2003. "Pazarlama Ve Üretim Maliyetlerinin Karşılaştırmalı Analizi: İmkb Şirketleri Üzerinde Bir Araştırma," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 18(209), pages 78-84.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rahmi Yucel
(Rahmi YÜCEL) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.