Guillermo José Yanez
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Guillermo José Yanez to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros Santiago, Chile
Ministerio de Hacienda
Government of Chile
: (56 2) 473 4000
Av. Lib. Bernardo O'Higgins 1449, Santiago
RePEc:edi:svsgvcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Guillermo Yañez & Carlos Maquieira, 2009. "Rendimiento de Ofertas Públicas Iniciales de Acciones en Chile: Evidencia Empírica entre 1994 y 2007," Serie de Documentos de Trabajo 02, Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros.
- Parisi, Franco & Yanez, Guillermo, 2000. "The deal of the century in Chile Endesa Espana's takeover of Enersis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 103-116, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Parisi, Franco & Yanez, Guillermo, 2000.
"The deal of the century in Chile Endesa Espana's takeover of Enersis,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 103-116, February.
- Pablo Morán V, 2003. "Looking Back At The Controversy: Unexpected Wealth Effects Of A Transitory Clause," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 6(2), pages 117-147.
- Francesc Trillas & Miguel A. Montoya, 2011. "The Liberalization of Infrastructures in Latin America," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guillermo José Yanez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.