Facultatea de Cibernetica, Statistica şi Informatica Economica Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
: 004 021 2112650
004 021 3112066
15-17 Dorobanti Road , Bucharest ,71131
RePEc:edi:feasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Timofte Carmen, 2011. "Grid Concept in Business Application," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 2097-2102, May.
- Timofte Carmen, 2011. "E-Commerce Protocols: Overview, Trend and Verification," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 2103-2108, May.
- Carmen TIMOFTE, 2007. "E-Business Technologies," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 0(4), pages 76-78.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Carmen TIMOFTE, 2007.
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 0(4), pages 76-78.
- Eugen Gabriel GARAIS, 2015. "An Analytical Point Of View About Maintenance Processes For Distributed Applications," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 9(1), pages 232-240, May.
- Gabriel Eugen Garais, 2012. "Maintenance Processes Evaluation For Distributed Applications," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(2), pages 378-388, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carmen Timofte should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.